Friday, April 2, 2010

My first Blog!

This is so way overdue, but as those of you who have kids can attest, life gets BUSY. Not in a "laundry list of things to check off the list and accomplish today" kind of way, but in a "took me 2 1/2 hours to get my hair dry b/c of all the spit-up, crying, diaper change, need to eat NOW, won't stay down for a nap" kind of way. Jacob Benjamin Beamish. He has rocked my world. In the best, best way possible. Aaron and I were really not sure how we would do with bringing a 3rd party into our very lovely, very mellow, very established relationship. But I'll tell you what, we adore our boy more every day and wouldn't go back if we could (except at various hours in the middle of the night!) I am very excited about starting this blog as something of a "baby book" to keep record of the various happenings in our new life as a 3-some. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! We (Nolan and I ) are so excited to follow along...and stay connected through your new blog! FUN

    ReplyDelete