Thursday, April 8, 2010

and away he ROLLS

I walked in the door from work on Tuesday night and Aaron says, "check your email." He's not really a demanding sort of person, as most of you know, so, still in my work uniform, I sat down and opening my inbox, found the message he was wanting me to see. It was a video taken just moments before from his Iphone of Jake on our bed rolling over all by himself! This may sound lame, but I was so excited that he had captured the moment--it was sort of like I got to be there! Our little man is growing up too quickly! I am doing my best to really savor every moment, because they are passing by at warp speed. In fact, in the last 10 days alone, Jake has giggled, rolled over by himself, and slept "through the night" (sort of a relative term) for the first time. I just hope I can soak it all up! I am so incredibly grateful that my husband is more than willing to allow me to stay at home part-time and that the Lord has afforded me with a job that allows me to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Nolan and I just watched this.... Papa Beamish, you haven't changed a bit with your video "skills"... Kate, it doesn't sound lame at all that you were so happy he captured it for you to see. I don't think there are many moms out there that don't light up when they see there little one learn something new. YEAH! How fun for you guys!

    ReplyDelete